Wednesday 27 July 2011

Erotic poetry

Sometimes something, or someone catches our eye, it's only natural that we desire things. I've been watching a lot of star trek lately, so this is really a pure hearted Star Trek fan's thoughts on some of the cast. Enjoy.

Sexy Star Trek Girl

.

Sexy star trek girl I’ve waited so long

Temptress of five seasons, it’s wrong,

I’ve survived your skin tights and uniform

Surely you’ll be mine before it’s all gone?

.

Your nightdress was a jacket, not fine

Was there nothing other to wear that night?

Why do you all wrap up like Victorian Vines?

Yet without the need to shield your thighs.

.

Your eye’s phaser me, always on stun

You blame me for looking, though dumb?

At those hair styles, tightened buns,

Not to mention your rounded sums.

.

Sometimes as a telepath, or a Trill

You may be human, once in a while,

But the Borg certainly knows how to move

She would waltz that floor, swaying well.

.

The voice varies, from your cherry lips

The councillor, the fighter, my woman.

So where do I fit in, in this world?

At my console captain, where else?

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Bucket of Coffee and some hope

             Hello again, welcome back to my rather sporadic installments of the life of a young Author. The title of this entry speaks...