Saturday 31 July 2010

Last of the Month

The end of my first quarter here, and I admit thought little progress sees to have been made. This month I’ve noticed that my efforts have not been in vain. It’s been a blast hearing from fans, old and new.
To recap this month, I’ve gone public with a few scribbled villanelles and some new, overall not too shabby.
My other achievement this month have been few, I’ve kept most public to Plurk, my home of happiness inside…well, my home. The completion of chapter 3 in my one day to be completed novel ‘Quest of the Monsters’ has kept me in the spirit of writing.

Overall my aim in the future is to complete more of my novel and to add more types of poetry here. Thanks all you’ve been inspirational.

1 comment:

  1. You are the inspirational one. Who would think that one your age could write the way you do. It has been a joy and a pleasure reading your work. <3

    ReplyDelete

A Bucket of Coffee and some hope

             Hello again, welcome back to my rather sporadic installments of the life of a young Author. The title of this entry speaks...