Thursday 18 August 2011

Pale

I must confess to being a tad delicate today, but who can blame me after the summer I've had? I've passed a driving test, written a novel and of three hours ago gotten accepted into Bangor university to study English with French for four years; another step up on my career ladder. So here is today's poem, I hope you all enjoy it.

Pale

-

Your Sculptured skin

All marble white-

With little bumps

Little nooks, sheen

Always so bright.

-

I remember-

Finger pressed touch

The shivering tingle-

Down my spine.

Beat that heart of

Stone- lips of limes.

-

Rough touch, slight taste

Little flakes of snow

I’ve loved them so.

How I thanked mum,

For bringing them home.

-

Spring draws near,

I feel an end,

That disappear

Spring will come.

Unfreeze water.

Another year of

Forlorn summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Bucket of Coffee and some hope

             Hello again, welcome back to my rather sporadic installments of the life of a young Author. The title of this entry speaks...