Wednesday 31 August 2011

Book

Whenever I'm caught reading for days on end, as I have been this summer, I tend to lose my grip on reality. So in keeping with this month's theme, I present to you my love of reading.

Book

-

You, leaves of white and

Sometimes black between-

A brief hint, of my fantasy

Made suddenly tangible.

-

They say I’d prefer a computer

But they lied of course,

Why else would your

Golden embroidery gather

Dust upon my shelf?

-

I still look at you-

Every day, in fact.

Every time I walk in

I stare-

-

There are many of you

No wonder my mind

Can’t tell- one world

From another.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Bucket of Coffee and some hope

             Hello again, welcome back to my rather sporadic installments of the life of a young Author. The title of this entry speaks...