Friday 4 June 2010

First of The Month

June! Welcome to June, the month of birds singing, butterflies dive bombing and most importantly I'm sure you'll all agree; my 18th birthday.

So I thought I'd theme a few blogs this month, in light of me missing work so badly. The theme: food! the prettier and delicious the better.

Take a picture of something you make and post the recipe and the winning dish will be attempted by yours truly on his birthday. It can be traditional, fusion or just something you created yourself, personally I experiment, but my results are fabulous!

To wet the appetite I’ll show you my creations thus far.

Happy cooking, I mean reading.....
see you later

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Bucket of Coffee and some hope

             Hello again, welcome back to my rather sporadic installments of the life of a young Author. The title of this entry speaks...